Thursday, January 19, 2006

The Red Scarf Project

I recently discovered the existence of the Red Scarf Project. A very worthy cause. I plan to participate in this worthwhile endeavor.

I encourage anyone who has the time to participate as well. The deadline is at the end of this month, I believe. However, this allows time for a simple scarf pattern, almost 2 weeks. (Maybe 2 or 3 even. Now I have the pleasure of choosing a yarn that will make a warm attractive scarf for a college bound student.
Einstein Bros. Bagels is the official drop off location for your scarf. To add to the joy of donating a scarf, EBB is offering a coupon for a free bagel to those who participate.

1 Comments:

At 11:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Err... too late or I would have participated.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home